With the precious metal’s feminine pinkish hue, rose gold bangles make for great layered looks, as they can soften the look of other jewelry pieces and add warmth to ensembles. Still, a genuine rose gold bracelet can cost a fortune, even if you buy one that’s slender in size. With the John S. Brana Texturized Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet, you get a piece with the appeal of rose gold but at the fraction of the price, so you even can buy more than one and create a layered look all in rose gold!
Handmade from premium copper, the John S. Brana Texturized Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet is 1/2 inch wide and can be used as an understated solo piece, a balance for a statement necklace or large cocktail ring or as a base for layering. The entire 8-inch bangle bracelet has an elaborate texturized finish, and its sides are turned upward to make it easy to slide on and off. To protect against tarnishing, the bracelet is finished with a clear polymer.
• Chic rose gold colored bracelet with a texture inspired by natural linen
• Fully handcrafted using premium materials in the USA
• Nontoxic polymer finish protects shine and discourages tarnishing
• Slim width makes the bracelet ideal for layering and stacking
• Measures 8 inches in circumference, or 2 1/2 inches in diameter to perfectly fit medium sized wrist